This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children. If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.
Here is a list of some best practices that have helped me achieve results personally. I hope they work for you too. 🙂
- Do not use soaps with lanolin -? they tend to clog pores.
- Wipe the area with a good skin cleanser -? make sure there are no lotions or perfumes on your skin.? Alcohol will also open up your pores. (Tip: Use a panty liner rather than a cotton swab…goes quicker)
- Take a before picture – You don’t need to share it. This can be private.
- Drink plenty of water – ? your body weight in ounces the day you wrap and 3 days following. (If you weigh 150 lbs, drink 75 ounces of water a day)
- Avoid salty foods.
- Take a hot shower first – make sure skin is clean and pours are open. No lotions or perfumes on your skin before you wrap.
- Use proper wrapping material – Saran wrap, ace bandage or tight clothing (biker shorts) to secure applicator snug enough so the wrap doesn’t slide off, but not tight enough to make you start sweating.
- Wear for 45 minutes – 1 hour -? then remove saran wrap. The goal is to have as much of the product absorb as possible so rub it in after you remove the wrap, don’t wash it off.
- No sweating – don’t work out? or do anything else that will make you sweat while you are wearing the wrap.
- Only use one wrap per area every 72 hours -? anything more is a waste. (Example, don?t put 2 wraps on your belly)
- Relax and enjoy the 45 minutes and think slim. 🙂
- Call Me at 1-866-526-7337
- Email me using the form below: